It is always nice to purchase the best UK e-cig and e-liquid for a safer and more enjoyable vaping experience, but it is not enough to just have a great vape. You need to take care of your e-cig and e-liquid to prevent your device from suffering wear and tear, and for safety concerns as well. How can you best take care of your e-cig?
- Do not allow your e-liquid to run too low because if it is below your atomiser’s holes, your atomiser won’t be able to draw the right amount of e-liquid. This may cause a dry burn, and increases your chance of burning your atomiser.
- Do not overfill your clearomiser because you’ll flood your dual coil clearomiser if the e-liquid exceeds the level of the tube’s center.
- Always keep the battery terminals clean because if they are dirty, their performance is greatly affected, preventing proper connection to the clearosmiser. Clean your dirty terminals using a cotton bud, and same is true when cleaning your e-cig battery.
- The terminal might have been pushed in if the e-cig battery fails to connect. This can be resolved by pulling the terminal out by a millimeter or so using a wooden toothpick, but be careful, not to damage it that may void its warranty.
- Always store your e-cig upright to prevent flooding the airspace, and keep away from direct sunlight, water, and high temperatures. If you want to learn more about electronic cigarettes, you can visit https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronic_cigarette.
- Keep the mouthpiece of your best ecig clean by blowing through it, using a tissue paper, or wash it in warm water.
- E-cig can get lost or easily damaged with mishandling so always keep your e-cig on a lanyard or case.
- Keep your battery fully charged before traveling, and keep away from high temperature.
- Do not screw your clearomiser too tight, only use your hands rather than tools. You can use a rubber grip to loosen or tighten it.
- If you hear noises like gurgling or you are getting a taste like burnt, it is time to replace your coils.
- Store your e-liquid away from light and store it in the freezer. Make sure that the cap is tight enough to keep it away from children’s reach.
- Always follow manufacturer’s instructions about cleaning, filling e-liquid, or replacing parts, click now!
Your e-cig makes you satisfied and happy when it comes to having an ultimate and superior vaping experience, so take care of your e-cig properly!